Yes. To request that TCAD split your property, complete the required request form. The Travis Central Appraisal District typically processes these requests towards the end of the calendar year. In order to be processed timely, requests should be submitted before January 1 of the year. Property owners will be able to view the changes in mid-April by using the property search feature on our website.