Yes, your hearing can be rescheduled by submitting a written request prior to the scheduled upcoming hearing date. Property owners are entitled to one reschedule.

Property owners or property tax consultants can request that their upcoming formal hearing be a rescheduled at

This link is only for property owners submitting a first-time request and property tax consultants with proof of conflict with another CAD.


Owners/Agents can send an email requesting a reschedule to [email protected].

Agents should send proof of conflict with another ARB to [email protected].

If you are not able to attend the rescheduled protest hearing, you may submit a notarized “Property Owner’s Affidavit of Evidence” which can be used as your appearance, so that evidence you submit can be considered by the ARB panel. The affidavit must be received prior to the hearing. The affidavit will only be used if you do not appear in person.

If you miss the rescheduled date, you will forfeit your protest.