April 30 is the deadline for property owners to file their homestead exemption applications.
Additional deadlines on April 30 include:
- Notice to the Chief Appraiser that property no longer entitled to an exemption that does not require an annual application.
- Applications for special appraisal or notices to the Chief Appraiser that property no longer qualifies for: 1-d or 1-d-1 agricultural appraisal, open space, recreational park and scenic land, and public access airport property.
- Railroad rolling stock reports.
- Requests for separate listings of separately owned property (undivided interest properties).
- Requests for proportionate taxation of a planned unit development.